About the Recipe
A Plant-Based meal
· 1 avocado (quartered)
· Lime, 1 (slice)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 block ((16 oz) extra firm tofu)
· 2 cups cooked quinoa
· 1 tsp of each (Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt Black Pepper)
· 4 cups (leafy greens-spinach, arugula, springmix ect.)
· 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the tofu into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat skillet and olive oil
3. Add tofu to oil and cook until a crisp brown on all sides (this may take a few minutes 10-15)
4. Once tofu is done, add the seasonings to your taste.
Once ready to assemble, divide everything evenly between 4 bowls or containers (minus the avocado serve that day of). Just before serving, drizzle with lime juice or your favorite sauce