About the Recipe
All of your veggies in one meal.
1 tablespoon oil
1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
1 spiralized zucchini squash
1 spiralized yellow squash
1/2 box of precooked vegetable noodles
1/2 tsp. of each (sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper.
1. Cook packaged noodles according to directions.
2. Spiralize, zucchini squash.
3. In a large preheated skillet add the garlic cloves and onion (sauté for 2 minutes)
4. Add the bell peppers and carrots to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until tender
5. Turn the skillet off and add the pre-cooked noodles to the vegetables to the skillet.
6. Add the black olives and seasoning to taste.