The fundamental step-by-step process of starting any of the online business is largely the same.
- Validate your idea. You always want to test your business ideas before you start spending anything on it yet. Make sure there is a real market need before you invest more money and time in it, this helps you to mitigate many unnecessary risks and stresses.
- Develop your positioning and offering. 90% of the elements that make or break your business come down to your positioning and offering. To make sure you get them right, spend a great deal of time studying your audience and focusing on solving a problem for them. This means you want to have the great product that solves the right problem at the right time.
- Create a marketing system. A marketing system is simply a process to put yourself in front of more of the right people when you get your positioning and offering right. Thing gets clear when you start adopting this perspective.
- Test and optimize. A strategy, a funnel, or a system won’t work forever. Get creative and keep testing things out. Look for areas that generate the greatest impact on your goals while requiring the least investment of resources; these are the best places for you to start optimizing.
- Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/01/02/five-online-businesses-anyone-can-start/#7fdfa6144f4a