Vegan Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Bars
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2- cup water
- 8-10 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a blender combine the pumpkin, dates, water, spice, and salt.
- Blend on high until smooth, add water slowly as necessary to blend until you have a thick paste.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add almond flour. Mix to form a ball of dough
- Shape the dough into a rectangle approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Add vegan butter or coconut oil to thin out if necessary
- Remove the dough from the freezer and slice into 10 rectangles.
- Dip each into the melted chocolate coating on all sides. Transfer to a pan or plate lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm and then enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to a week.