- 1 can diced chili style tomatoes
- 1 bag of frozen seasoning blend (celery, bell pepper, onion)
- 1 can 16oz of ranch style beans
- 1 can 16oz of chili style pinto beans
- 1 bag of gardein vegetarian ground beef crumbles
- 2 packages of low-sodium chili seasoning
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 4-5 cups of water (depends on how soupy you want it)
- Cook seasoning blend veggies in olive oil for 5 minutes
- Add ground beef crumbles and sauté’ for 15 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.